Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Roxy!

Welcome Baby Roxy!
I'm off this weekend to go see my sister's new baby and of course, I'm taking along these cute baby announcements. Can't wait to meet her!
I know I've been doing a lot of digital stuff lately but I think this is the last of it. For a little while at least. You'll be happy to know that I have also been stamping with actual paper so there should be more posts in the next few days.

By the way, I got my NEW CATALOG today. It's...amazing! In fact, I only got a chance to look through it once before going out to dinner with the hubby, so I took the catalog with me to read in the car. Ah, marriage. So romantic. I think I'll take it to bed with me and look through it one more time before going to sleep.

Oh, and there IS a tooth fairy stamp. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment