Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Farewell to Season of Simple Grace

Since I'm saying goodbye to a number of stamp sets in a few days, I thought I'd feature them on my blog one last time. Up first: Season of Simple Grace.

This is a sliding pocket card I made a Christmas or two ago. It uses the baby wipe swipe technique, but this is not one of my better examples of that. Do use this technique justice, you must have a silhouette stamp to go over it like this one, or at least some bold words.
Here's a view of the inside. I'll miss this set simply because it has so many great pieces to it. It tells almost the entire Nativity story beautifully.


For this card I used my markers on the stamp to color the main image.

Same idea here except with out the markers and I tried to make it a bit shabbier.



To see some more of my projects made with this lovely set, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment