Thursday, June 24, 2010

Card Stock Sampler and Open House!

Well, we're really getting close! July 1st marks a new year for Stampin' Up! and with that, a new catalog, new stamp sets, new colors, a new stamp club...etc. It's all very exciting!!!
To mark the new year, I'll be having an open house on Saturday July 10th from 10:00 to 2:00. There will be a TON of new things to see and try, retired sets to buy and sell (get there early if there is a specific set you want!), prizes to win, free gifts to get, catalogs to see...I just can't describe it all. You HAVE to come!!!
One of the things that will be for sale is this Card Stock Sampler I made. I was feeling a little overwhelmed by all the new colors combos and I kept wanting to compare the new colors to old colors to figure out how they could fit in, so I ran each and every color through my big shot and had my mom write the names of them on them (because her handwriting is so nice) and this is how it turned out. I love it!
I'm not sure how I lived without one of these for so long!

The cost is $10.00 and I'll have them available, as well as a ton of other stuff at my open house. Or you can just let me know you'd like one and I'll get it to you.

I have lots more info about my open house, but if you don't receive an email with more details about it, please let me know.

I'm so excited to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment