Thursday, June 10, 2010

C is for Cat

I made this "Cat Box" for Janet, a good friend that loves her sweet cat, Mr. Scooter. Janet is wonderful and I really can't tell you how much I enjoy getting a card from her. They are always so cute and funny and they ALWAYS have a cat. I saw this stamp set and I just knew what I had to do with it.
This box holds 12 cards and envelopes and is actually pretty sturdy.

I made 4 of each card. Because I wanted it to look like a set, I chose a few kitty-ish colors and then made everything using them. I also stuck with the same style of stamping, simple with lots of squares and rectangles.
I think this green one is my favorite of the set.


 

And because I wanted to finish it up nicely, I also stamped a little kitty paw on all the envelopes.

I used:
*C is for Cat stamp set
* Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla card stock and ink
* Certainly Celery d.s.p
*1 1/4" circle punch and 1 3/8" circle punch
* Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain and linen thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment