Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wow Flowers Box

I made this box full of Birthday Cards as a big thank you to my friend Cali for fussing over my birthday. Thank You!!!
the box is simple yet functional, it holds 12 cards and envelopes and as she uses the cards, she can always add more cards to it as she goes.


before I show you all of the birthday cards, I thought I would show the actual thank you note I made.


I used the same theme for everything in this project. The same stamp set, same colors, same embellishments...etc. That way, not only does it look like a set, it's a lot easier to make. Win win.


I made 3 of each of these cards. Here is the first:

And the second:
This card was inspired my a card by Debbie Henderson, and here is her blog.  http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/



This third card is also the card we made at club this month. I chose it because it was so simple and quick to make. Also, if you happen to have different colors, punches, stamps...etc. You can still make this card. It's pretty forgiving. I like that in a card.
This card was inspired by Cindy Schroedl but I wasn't able to find her blog. If anyone knows of it, please let me know!


And here is the last card I made for the set. I pretty much just took elements I liked from some of the other cards and used them to make this card. I think it still counts as creativity even if it is a bit recycled.

And here's a close up of the thank you note.
This card was inspired by a similar card made by Brenda Cannon but alas, I cannot find her blog to give her proper credit either. Thanks for the lovely card idea!

Have I made you want this cute little set yet? Only a few more days to get it, it retires at the end of this month.

I used:
* Wow Flowers stamp set
* Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Old Olive and Whisper White
* Circle punches, Scallop punch, Scallop circle punch
* Silver brads, polka dot impressions folder
* Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, Old Olive satin ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love them all Natalie--so cute!! It is such a great gift!!! It makes me want to do something great for you to!!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete