Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Shower Invite!

My cute niece Kjirstin is having a girl and this is the front of her baby shower invitation. Yay! I'm so excited for her!

I made this invite using My Digital Studio software and it was actually really fun. This is one of their pre-made templates that I tweaked from yellow to pink and rearranged the embellishments to fit the little verse on the top. I love that I only have to design and create one card for this and then have as many printed as I want instead of spending hours cutting and stamping 30 of them. I still love stamping the old fashioned way but when it comes to doing things in bulk, I'm a fan of digital! I can almost promise that my Christmas card this year will be done this way too. I can hardly wait to get started!

Congrats Jon and Kjirstin!

No comments:

Post a Comment