Sometimes I get so excited to use all my new stuff that I forget about all the fantastic stuff I've had for a while, so today's card features some of my dustier items. I've loved my Fifth Avenue Floral set for a couple of years at least and there was a time when I didn't make anything without using my Top Note die and you know what? I still love them just as much after all this time!
The challenge for this week over at The Paper Players is all about birthdays, which is so nice because really, who doesn't need birthday cards? I know I always do!
All of the stamping was done using black embossing powder so while you can't see it in the picture, it has a cool glossy look to it which I love.
Here's another version of basically the same card. I like the first one better, but I wanted to show how one idea can really be made into a number of different cards.
And here they are together...
* Fifth Avenue Floral and On Your Birthday stamp sets
* Not Quite Navy and Natural Ivory card stocks
* First Edition designer paper
* Versamark ink and Black embossing Powder
* Not Quite Navy Ink (for distressing)
* Top Note Bigz Die
* Framed Tulips impressions folder
* Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired)