Saturday, September 10, 2011

WINNER!!!


Remember this post form earlier this week?

Well, guess what...my card won!!!
And I am soooo excited about it!

Nance Lempinen-Leedy, of Canopy Crafts chose my card as the winner of The Paper Players challenge for the week.

Here's what she said about MY card:


I love Natalie’s clean and elegant birthday card! The newsprint patterned paper is always a great touch but Nat has taken it to a whole new level by with her stamped and hand-cut flowers! They add such a bold graphic element and she’s balanced them perfectly with the embossed sentiment in the opposite corner. The pop of red in that gorgeous bow just adds to the sophistication of the whole project. Congratulations Nat…you’re my Cut Above!


Is that the nicest thing you've ever heard or what???

ThankYouThankYouThankYou!!!
To Nance and the design team at The Paper Players. You've made my day!
(And probably my week too!)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are right.... thats so great to hear. I guess everyone needs that :-)

    Have a great day! Franzi

    ReplyDelete