Friday, September 9, 2011

Halloween Party 2011

Now all I need is a costume and some friends!
The challenge over at Pals Paper Arts is all about Halloween this week. Yay!!!

Which is really great because I've had all this stuff sitting here waiting for me to think of something to make them into. Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the creativity flowing, you know?
The moment I saw this skeleton stamp I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Dress it up and send it out Trick-or-Treating of course!
Hilarious right?


Ok, maybe its just me but still, I'm pretty happy with myself!
Here's the inside:

Here is a dressed up bottle of soda. I just can't help myself sometimes!

And after all that soda, my guests might need some poison. Of course.
How fun is it that these candies (Hershy's Special Dark Pieces) match the colors of the Frightful Sight designer paper almost perfectly!?!

Last but not least, my 'Boo' Banner!
This is pretty simple using the Perfect Pennants die, Frightful Sight designer paper and the Lace Ribbon Border Punch to add a gothic look.

I used:
* Piece of Poison, Spooky Bingo Bits and Lovely Letters Alphabet
* Basic Black, Old Olive, Basic Grey, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
* Basic Grey and Black Stayz On ink
* Cajun Craze, Basic Black and Old Olive markers
* Frightful Sight designer paper
* Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", Scallop Circle,
* Crop-o-Dile
* Old Olive 1/4" and 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Black Striped ribbon, Baker's Twine
* Basic Rhinestone

5 comments:

  1. Just checked out you site.... I love it.... great ideas! Greetings from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a party waiting to happen! Love it! The card is a hoot - such a cheerful skeleton :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, just love the skeleton card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your spooky Halloween creations, especially your skeleton card! I love him all dressed up for trick-or-treating! Too funny! You're ready for a great Halloween party! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny card!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete